Resume for Christopher A. Duesing
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1970
Admitted to Bar
- 1995 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1995 Drake University, J.D., with honors
- 1992 Marquette University, B.A.
- Walworth County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Take Another Look at Small Claims Court, The Verdict, 2006
- Gas Suppliers’ Duty to Inspect, CTCW Newsletter, 1998
- FIFRA and Preemption of State Tort Claims, Iowa State Bar Environmental Newsletter, 1994
- Mr. Duesing was born and raised in Wisconsin and is married and has 2 children.
- Mr. Duesing has given multiple lectures and presentations on the following topics: Automobile Insurance Law in Wisconsin; Legal Consequences of Underage Drinking; McDonald’s Hot Coffee Case; ABC’s of an Auto Accident Case; Our Civil Justice System; Negligence of Motor Vehicle Passengers: Active Versus Passive; Pre-verdict Interest and Wisconsin Statute § 628.46; Duty to Defend and Bifurcation
- Mr. Duesing practices in the Lake Geneva office.