Resume for Ralph J. Tease
- Green Bay, Wisconsin – 1956
Admitted to Bar
- 1981 – Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Also admitted to practice in the Menominee Indian Tribal Court.
- 1981 – Marquette University, J.D.
- 1978 – St. Norbert College, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- Brown County and American (Member, Litigation Section) Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Member, Board of Directors, 1989 — Present)
- The American Association for Justice
- Inns of Court – Robert J. Parins Chapter.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocates
- Office of Lawyer Regulation District 14 Committee for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Awards and Recognition
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Selected as a Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Selected as a Leader in the Law by the Wisconsin Law Journal
- Elected as a Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Selected as a Super Lawyer 2005-2013
- Selected as one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Wisconsin
- Selected as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Rated as AV Pre-eminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell with perfect peer and client ratings (5 out of 5)
- Rated as Superb by AVVO with perfect rating (10 out of 10)
- Served as judicial intern to the Honorable John A. Decker, Wisconsin Court of Appeals Chief Judge.
- Served on Office of Lawyer Regulation District 14 Committee for Wisconsin Supreme Court
- Coached High School Mock Trial Team for Green Bay East High School
- Mr. Tease has presented many lectures and seminars in the area of personal injury law.
- Mr. Tease practices in the Green Bay office.