Resume for Christopher E. Rogers
- Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin – 1964
Admitted to Bar
- 1995 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1995 University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D.-Note and Comment Editor, Wisconsin Environmental Law Journal, 1994-1995.
- 1988 University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A.
- Racine, Kenosha and Walworth Bar Associations
- Court Commissioner, Branch 9 of the Dane County District Court
- State Bar of Wisconsin:
- Elected, Board of Governors Executive Committee, 2013 – Present
- Board of Governors, 2012 – Present
- Named, State Bar Liaison, Litigation Committee, 2013 – Present
- Named, State Bar Liaison, Bench Bar Committee, 2013 – Present
- Member, State Bar Strategic Planning Committee, 2013 – Present
- Member, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2011 – Present
- Wisconsin Association for Justice; member, Board of Directors
- The American Association for Justice
- Super Lawyer, 2010 – 2013
- Top 25 Madison Super Lawyer, 2012
- Mr. Rogers has worked extensively with people with disabilities, specifically in the areas of community integration, employment and job training
- Mr. Rogers worked in the community of Boulder, Colorado as a job training and integration specialist and as part of a multiple local and state task force regarding disability rights
- He was involved in helping organize the labor organization for the Concourse Hotel Union
- He has coached girls’ basketball, worked as a Badger High School Mentor, and a mock trial judge.
- Mr. Rogers has spoken to rotary and other community based clubs about the law.
- He has also participated in the Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® Charitable Foundation Bicycle Rodeos.
- Mr. Rogers practices in the Madison office.