Resume for Laurence J. Fehring
- Milwaukee, WI- 1958
Admitted to Bar
- 1983 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1983 Marquette University, J.D.
- 1980 Marquette University, B.A., cum laude
- 1977 National University of Ireland, University College-Cork, Cork, Ireland, graduated with high honors
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- The American Association for Justice.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in 1990
- Milwaukee Bar Association’s bench/bar subcommittee
- State Bar’s LRIS sub committee.
- Mr. Fehring co-chaired the auction for Marquette University High School
- co-chaired auction for Divine Savior Holy Angles (DSHA) High School
- Alumni Board, St. Lawrence Seminary High School
- coached 7th grade girls basketball team at St. Jude the Apostle’s day school
- cantor at Church
- He has also given at least 30 talks to high schools, Kiwanis, Rotary and other groups, and also talks to Wauwatosa East High School and Cedar Grove High School every semester.