Frequently Asked Questions
If you or a member of your family has been hurt by a reckless driver, auto manufacturer, or other party, you need a clear understanding of your legal rights and options. Unfortunately, finding the facts you need in an accessible format can be a struggle. To make fact-finding easier for car accident victims, we will be gathering some of our most commonly asked questions and their answers below.
The following is intended as general information; it is not legal advice. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced Milwaukee car accident lawyer, contact Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.
- What Questions Should I Ask My Attorney?
- What Do I Have To Do After I’ve Filed a Claim Against Another Driver?
- Can Another Driver Be Held Responsible For Replacing My Vehicle?
- What Is Dram Shop Liability?
- What Is Social Host Liability?
- What Information Should I Collect After an Accident?
- Do I Really Need an Attorney?
- Is Compensation Taxable?
- How Much Compensation Could I Receive?
- What is reckless driving?
- What is driver error?
- What should I do after an accident?
- What if I didn’t take photographs after the accident?
- What if I wasn’t injured in the accident?
- What causes dangerous accidents?
- Should I take photographs?
- How long will it take to settle my case?
- Should I see a doctor after the accident?